Thursday, October 2, 2014

Installing Debian on Lenovo G50...

I'm currently installing Debian 7.6.0 on my new Laptop Lenovo G50.
I execute the normal installation process starting from the net-inst distribution.

During the installation I needed to connect the net cable.
The wi-fi desn't been recognized.
Argh!!!!! (but this is another story in another post!!!)...
At the end of the installation a warning message notify me that gdm3 isn't started for some problems.

I see after, in a rapid check that also the the webcam in video modality has some problem(test with cheese application).

At the end of the process we have three problems to solve:
- wi-fi card unrecognized
- web-cam or video card to optimize
- gdm3 doesn't start

Next posts we try to solve these....

Bye..

P.S.: 18/10/14 review....: also audio doesn't funtcion.....[SOLVED see here]

No comments:

Post a Comment